ALUFIX Flexible Modular Fixturing System
Witte ALUFIX: Accurate modularity
Witte's ALUFIX is the worldwide proven fixturing system for repeatable workpiece fixtures in dimensional metrology and production technology.
ALUFIX is used for measuring fixtures, control devices, assembly and welding fixtures as well as meisterbocks, support structures for cubings and gauges. They are also used in prototyping, model making and design development, for example as a solid base for clay models.
Made of high quality aluminum (ALUFIX-Classic: EN AW 7075. ALUFIX-Eco: EN AW 6083) they guarantee the best material quality, durabiility and resilience.
Repeatable and retoolable
Fixtures built with ALUFIX are reliably repeatable. The consistent implementation of this modular system allows unrestricted, long-term multiple use of virtually all standard elements assembled in the fixtures.
System sizes and versions
ALUFIX is available in four system sizes: For optical measurement and holding of small parts; for medium to small fixtures for single items; for medium to large assembly fixtures, meisterbocks etc; as well as for positioning large and heavy parts.
In addition to the ALUFIX CLASSIC version made of high-strength aluminum, Witte's ALUFIX ECO offers a particularly economical version of the medium-strength aluminum system for normal loads and moderate rebuilding intervals.
As ALUFIX COLOR, all basic sets of the fixturing systems are also available anodized black. They are specially designed for use with optical scanning systems.
ALUFIX: Features and Benefits
- high precision due to machining of components on all sides
- made of high-strength aluminum EN AW 7075 (ALUFIX Classic)
- extremely light and resilient
- high stability with extremely low weight
- corrosion-resistant and maintenance-free
- wear-resistant thanks to all-round anodizing
- system sizes can be combined
- available in four system sizes
- low space requirement through prudential component diversity
- no weight or size limitations with regard to the workpieces to be mounted
- completely repeatable
- long-term multiple use thanks to reusable components
- no special assembly tools required
- parts library for all CAD systems
- free user training at Witte
- overall system upwards and downwards compatible
- all system sizes can be combined with each other
- no weight or size limits
- existing systems and clamping aids can be integrated
- ALUFIX was developed more than 20 years ago original parts still compatible and usable today
- modular idea has always been maintained
- future developments also follow this principle
- more than 90 percent of the most popular components in stock
- delivery within 24 hours
- Witte's own, flexible manufacturing capacity with a high level of vertical integration
- worldwide service network