Microporous Type Vacuum Chuck System
Microporous type Vacuum Chucks (Vacuum Clamping Systems)Even clamping of thin-walled, sensitive and flexible substrates. Conventional, heated, cooled or with transmitted light.
Witte microporous vacuum chucks are the ideal solution for clamping and fixing for measuring and test procedures, for precision machining and in silicon wafer production. Substrates such as RFID films or wafers are not deformed by suction holes, suction grooves, etc.
Witte microporous chucks can be heated or cooled, each with appropriate controls. Special systems for transmitted light applications are also available. For microporous surfaces Witte offers a wide variety of materials, for example sintered bronze, ceramics or aluminum. Even black and fluorescent clamping surfaces are available.
- measuring, checking and machining of thin-walled substrates (e.g., papers, foils, circuit boards, wafers, PCB boards),
- fine (e.g., optics) and
- flexible (e.g., rubber) materials
- measuring and testing
- pecision machining
- silicon wafer production
- no deformation of the workpieces, as there are no grooves or holes
- recessing possible when using a Friction Booster
- METAPOR © plates available in different qualities
- modular versions for large clamping surfaces
- workpiece-specific custom built chucks possible